Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bladder physical therapy

I have started bladder physical therapy. I thought my doctor was kidding when he suggested it but it is real! LOL! I have since learned that I have a pelvic floor muscle that I can control. I have been taught exercises and they are no kegal exercises. What I've learned:

Your pelvic floor is only as thick as about 5 sheets of toilet paper. Over time is wears down and gets thinner. All your important organs are supported by this wall.

Your can control your pelvic muscles and it isn't hard to do but it does take a lot of focus.

Most people think that they are using their pelvic muscles but their abs are actually helping and that is actually not good.

Not interesting to many people but it was to me. Anyone who needs to know how to control their bladder should too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment